WordPress Maintenance and Support
Importance of keeping your WordPress installation up-to-date:
Nearly all WordPress updates contain some security fixes that will prevent potential hacking, security holes and malware infection of your website and blog. Keeping your WordPress installation up-to-date is crucial to avoid the risk to become the next victim to malicious attacks.
Ongoing WordPress Maintenance & Security will ensure that your site is running the latest software, is being regularly backed up and is monitored. All these is important to prevent security vulnerabilities and issues with functionality.
→ Why WordPress Password Security Matters?
Our WordPress maintenance includes:
- Dedicated Maintenance Day
- WordPress Update: Upgrading to the latest newest version of WordPress when an update is required or recommended for security purposes. → WordPress News
- Plugins Updates: Upgrading latest version of plugins when an update is available and resolve any compatibility issues.
- Theme Update: Installing new updates that become accessible to the child theme or parent theme.
- Automated Full site backups (both database and files) on a regular basis to minimize potential downtime. Backups are stored in multiple locations, including your server or Dropbox
- Why Backups Matter
⇒ Server malfunction
⇒ Website crash due to plugin update or programming change to theme
⇒ Problems with hosting company
⇒ Quickly move site to new host
⇒ Restoring your site from backup in an emergency
- WordPress website monitoring, notification when website is down
- Premium Plugins: freeplay design retains some developer licenses for certain plugins installed for free on your site.
- Malware scans, if identified we can discuss the best way to go about removing it.
- Check contact form and any other forms
- Scan and fix of broken links
- Regular database optimization
- Expert eyes on your site, front, and back-end, with suggestions for improvement of your site.
- Support by phone, Skype, FaceTime or email
- Please Note: If further technical assistance is required, an hourly rate will be incurred.
Cost: Our WordPress maintenance contracts are based on the amount of work monitoring, updating and repairing for a single WordPress installation, available in monthly or annual fee structure. 15% off on annual maintenance service!
WordPress Services Upon Request
- WordPress one-on-one training
- Any additional design time tweaks to your theme or additional customization
- We post your blog posts to your site: You send us your draft posts and let us polish them with adding links, keywords, photos, etc. keeping your blog fresh for visitors.
- Automated process to publish a blog post to all of your social accounts.
- Installation of WordPress tutorial videos & User Manual that will be available directly on your dashboard so you become familiar to understand how to self-manage your website. ∗
∗ None of these WordPress tutorial videos & User Manual will replace the school of trial and error. However, when starting out with WordPress, it is an excellent idea to become familiar with the important features of WordPress. The videos will help you to get proficient in using WordPress. You save cash that you would have spent on WordPress one-on-one training, and we save time answering basic support questions, a major win and well worth the money.