Why Responsive Web Design Matters
With increased usage of smartphone, tablet, notepad and other mobile devices for surfing the internet, it has become critical to have a website that functions well across multiple platforms.
- Google recommends responsive web design in its Webmaster’s Guide
- Great user-experience of one website seen on different devices and screen sizes
- Easier to surf, mobile-friendly
- Mobile sales have already overtaken desktop sales
Mobile-Friendly Test by Google
Rankings in mobile search results changed April 21st, 2015.
This test will analyze a URL and report if the page has a mobile-friendly design.
→ Check here if your site is mobile-friendly.
→ Learn more about the mobile-friendly criteria and how it may affect Google’s search.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Confused as to what responsive web design is and how it can help your company? Take a second to discover the benefits (published by nerd-cody.com)
→ Find more information about responsive web design on wikipedia.org
Latest posts by freeplay design (see all)
- Start with Social Media Channels to Marketing Your Business - August 7, 2017
- Responsive Web Design - April 3, 2016
- WordPress Password Security - November 8, 2014