Branding: Consistency Is the Key to Successful
Branding in the digital world
The Internet has opened up a great way for small businesses to create brand value at an investment level which was previously out of reach. One critical thing to keep in mind is to establish a consistent branding across the web, and create that so-desired good first impression. Professional looking and consistent branding are paramount for building your company profile.
Find out what we can do for you:
- Industry research
- Logo concept
- Business card concept
- Images for QR Code included in business card
- Letterhead & Envelope
- Branded Email through Gmail: Email Signature with Logo
- Logo Style Guide
- Logo files provided in colour and black & white modes
- Digital version of final logo/print & web ready
What makes a good logo?
- A good logo is distinctive, simple and practical.
- A good logo should communicate the intended message.
- A good logo is designed to appeal to the company’s desired market and not only to the owners of the company.
- It should be printable in any size and be suitable for most uses including online and printing.