Find out the benefits of blogging with WordPress:
Here are just a few reasons why it is an advantage to adding a blog to your business WordPress website.
- A website alone is a one-way communication vessel. Including a blog in your website keeps your readers and website visitors focused and informed and opens up the conversation.
- The URL of your blog posts matches with your main website URL (www.yourwebsite.com/blog/post-title). This not only reinforces your brand but also helps build backlinks to your website.
- Having backlinks to your website increases your search engine rankings and reinforces your brand (Backlinks can boost traffic to your website).
- When you actively use social media integration, you not only brand yourself as an expert, but you also can pick up a number of backlinks.
- Each time you publish a post, your website grows by one page, and generate new leads on a regular basis. It means each new page create more opportunities for your audience to find you online and connect with you.
- It is great to have the blog integrated to your website because it keeps things nice and simple. With this approach, you only have to maintain one website. There are only one username and password to remember, and you only have one domain name to renew.
- Blogs are built to be search engine friendly.
- You can write blogs to communicate information about your company, products, services, special events, news, advice, experience, corporate atmosphere and goals.
- Blogs allow for comments, so when writing in your blog, ask questions and engage customers with polls, links, and other interactive features.
- The order of your website and how you want to present your information is crucial to give your customers a pleasant experience. With WordPress you can easily reorder, rearrange, and reassign pages and posts.